Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Just for Fun – Totally Random and Mostly Useless Things

 


“Bullwinkle” slippers my brother got for his some-teenth birthday.

Not Your Average Name

Monkey’s Eyebrow, Kentucky

Things Not to Name Your Kid – This one is ripe for commentary, but I’ll refrain on this occasion. :-)

Something to Maybe Eat – Possibly – If you’re starving….

Dice’s Poverty Soup – Or not.

How to Butcher and Fry Rattlesnakes – Not for the faint of heart, and probably illegal in most places. (No pictures.)

Far, Far Away

Tristan da Cunah – They even have a newspaper….sort of.  Don’t read the dates, though. :-)

Clovelly, North Devon

A Different Kind of Party 

Holidays in September – I’d like to draw your attention to “Be Kind to Writers & Editors Month”.  Ahem.

A Squid Shaped Birthday Cake – I feel so deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment