Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Thousand Word Project – The Transitory Splendor

 

Following photos: Roane County Park, Tennessee

 

 

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

2 comments:

  1. SO beautiful!! Lovely photos indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :-) I'm glad you got to see that park too.

      Delete