Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Just for Fun – Because We Love You, Mom

 

Some Baby Blues comics to remind you to see the humor in motherhood. :-)

Mom smells good.

Kids in the kitchen.

Everything’s in her purse except...

What’s in the diaper bag.

The time that’s left.

When Mom’s tired.

Emergency services required.

I don’t feel too good neither.

It’s not what it appears.

The ultimate “multitasker”.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary,
    Those little cartoons were so funny. I can definitely relate! :)
    Hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving. The food in your picture looks very yummy!
    Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Melanie. Glad you enjoyed the funnies.

      We did have a good Thanksgiving, but that picture was from 2008, actually. :-) I went and put a date on it just now to help clarify. My husband and I were with his parents this year for Thanksgiving for the first time. They just retired from the mission field this year. :-)

      I have had a good week, thanks. I've been recovering from our trip and trying to catch up on the laundry, etc. :-) The Lord has been so gracious.

      I hope you have a blessed weekend.

      Delete