Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thousand Word Project – Shining

 

3 comments:

  1. I came across a comment you had left on my blog almost a year ago, and I wanted to stop by and say "hello"! I trust all is well with you. May the dear Lord bless you and keep you in His care. Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping and commenting. :-) The Lord certainly did protect us this week. We had a small accident on the way home from prayer meeting. We were hit from behind while waiting at a "yield" sign. It could have been so much worse, but the Lord mercifully spared us! I've had a little back pain, but not too much. My husband had not injuries at all!

      May the Lord's comfort sustain you at this time as well.

      Delete
    2. P.S. I watched that documentary "Amish: A Secret Life" sometime early this year when I "stumbled" across it. It's a great blessing isn't it?

      Delete