Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Berry Fun Friday - Free Printable Strawberry Theme Labels




Here are some very cute and fun printables that JES from Strangers and Pilgrims On Earth posted a couple of years ago.  And they are FREE - which makes it even better. :-)  Strawberries are a favorite motif of mine and have been since I was around 10 years old.  I have quite a few things in my kitchen...and around the house...with strawberry decorations.

Strawberry "Mason Jar Labels and More" Gift Kit ~ Free Printable



Tell you what I like the best -
'Long about knee-deep in June,
'Bout the time strawberries melts
On the vine, - some afternoon
Like to jes' git out and rest,
And not work at nothin' else!
- James Whitcomb Riley


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing our strawberry labels! They are such a fun little fruit and one of the tastiest in creation (in my opinion)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for making these available for free! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I thought so too. I hope you can use them. :-)

      Delete