Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, November 11, 2016

FREE Scripture Graphic - Give Thanks unto the Lord


Another free scripture graphic for you to enjoy.  Right click on the image to save it.  Go to this link to get a higher resolution and click on the download icon in the lower right corner.  The original graphic came from the Graphics Fairy web site.




No comments:

Post a Comment