Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Thousand Word Project - A Friend's Colorado Mountain Adventure


Photo property of Stephanie Dunsdon, The Enchanting Rose.

Here is a great post by my blogging friend, Stephanie, at The Enchanting Rose. She shared a Jeep trip into the Colorado mountains with us in photographs that are truly worth a thousand words! Enjoy, and please leave her a comment if you have the time. :-)

Let's Go on A Jeep Adventure


Habakkuk 3:19  The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a dear, my friend! Thank you for so lovingly sharing on your blog.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for sharing you adventure with us. :-)

      Delete