Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Homemade Hairspray - Link



Here is short tutorial for making your own homemade hairspray. I have not tried it yet, but I think it is very interesting and something worth considering. For those who have allergies to fragrances and perfumes and certain ingredients in things like hairspray, this is a possibly alternative. My friend Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose shared this great idea. :-)

Citrus Hairspray


By the way, I use clear aloe vera gel instead of hair gel. Mine still has some questionable ingredients, but it is much better than the usual ingredients in many hair products. It provides a gentle hold but, for me, it is sufficient for most days just to keep my hair a little neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment