Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas for Lonely People



Christmas Eve for Lonely People


Here is a blog post written by my dad. I only wish I’d seen it yesterday. But it isn’t too late to show compassion on someone today or this week.

By the way, don’t forget New Year’s Eve. Some people, unmarried young adults especially, get very stressed about that when they have nowhere to go and/or no one to go with. If you run across someone like that invite them over or take them to your church function with you on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. 

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own...

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment