Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

A Pool In the Wilderness




Isaiah 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

A Pool in the Wilderness
by Sarah Lynn Jackson

The Lord Everlasting,
The Creator of All,
Giveth strength to the weary,
And lifts them that fall.

Thy God is e’er with thee,
So be not dismayed;
He will uphold thee
When thou art afraid.

Continue Reading.

2 comments:

  1. Your watercolor picture is so pretty, and that's a great verse to go with it! :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The verse actually inspired the painting. I had an idea to try to paint something daily or often from my Bible reading, but I haven't done it yet. Maybe sometime. :-) Life is a pretty full right now.

      Delete