Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Free Coloring Page - Bible Verse - 1 John 4:10-11




I was looking at adult coloring books on Amazon awhile back and I noticed how hard it was to find any that had King James Version verses on them. I enjoy various types of graphic designing, so I decided to see what I could come up with myself. (I have published one or two already.) It has been very enjoyable, if a little time consuming in some instances. :-)

This is one of my simpler efforts for you to enjoy. Please click HERE to get to the page where you can download the graphic to your computer. You will then be able to print it as you would other .jpg files. You should also be able to open it in a graphics program and color it in that, if you prefer. The original file as it should download from my Smug Mug account, is an 8x10 graphic and fits on regular printer paper. If you reduce the size it will probably lose part of the border and it will be harder to color as the spaces will be very small.

This one is more of a modern style of graphic. Some may not appreciate it as well, but it was easy to design, and I had a lot of fun as a kid coloring similar designs and young people may enjoy this one as well. Also, don't let the style hinder you. You can add flowers and textures to the spaces and make it your own.  See samples below. :-)

It's important to test your pens on the print before you color it with alcohol based pens. Some inks can be dissolved by the alcohol and may stain/damage your pens. Water based markers should be OK.


This one was done by me with water based markers.

This bottom one was colored by my sister-in-law using colored pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment