Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

In A Garden - A Poem by Martha Snell Nicholson



In A Garden

God walks in my garden
In the early dawn,
But when I rise to greet
Him He is always gone,

Though I can trace His footprints
In beds of violet,
And in a lily's perfume
His presence lingers yet.

Hush, my soul, be patient
For yet a little space --
Some day you will see Him,
Will meet Him face to face;

Some day, earth forgotten,
You will fare abroad,
And in heaven's gardens
You will walk with God.

Martha Snell Nicholson


Hebrews 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 

Revelation 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment