Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Far From Home - A Prayer for A Friend

 


Far From Home

A Prayer for A Friend

O Lord, my friend is far from home tonight,
Somewhere in the dark, away from the light.
I do not know where she's going or why,
I don't understand. I can only cry
And pray. Always pray for her to come -
Back to the people who love her and home.

I know it is hard to repent and change,
And saying, "I'm wrong," can feel so strange.
But, the road she is going is hard and rough,
It leads nowhere good. Will it be enough
To make her turn back and come again
To peaceful, green pastures where she had been?


Continue Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment