Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just for Fun – Silly Links About Meatloaf

Meat loaf is not one of my favorite dishes.  The only kind I ever really liked was made in the microwave, and since we don’t use a microwave any more I’m back to the old sort of liking some meat loaf. ;-)

Meatloaf…..Er

Meatloaf Again?!?

New Superpower

It’s the Same Thing

Some Compliment

And, for those of you who really like meatloaf:

Crazy Meatloaf Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Those are FUNNY!!! :) We all love meatloaf here :)

    ReplyDelete