Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creatures Great and Small – Fainting Goats

 

These fainting goats belonged to our neighbor in Tennessee.

Springtime.  A nanny and her kid.

Two kids having a good game of butting heads.

I think this was the billy goat, but I’m not sure.

Ahh.  Summer pastures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I've never heard of fainting goats before! I have learned something new! Hope you're having a good week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :-) This week is better now than it started, thank the Lord. :-)

      Delete