Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Sew Happy Friday – Free Easy Bag Pattern

 

Here’s a link to a free bag pattern by Jen Eskridge over at Reanna Lily Designs:  Free Beach Bag Pattern.  You can download the PDF file for the bag here.

(Photo property of Jen Eskridge.)

She is calling this a beach bag, but I think it could be useful in a lot of other ways.  How about for carrying blankets, snacks and pillows for a picnic, fireworks or a concert in the park?  Or maybe it could even carry a kid’s sleeping bag to Grandma’s house. :-)  With some snaps along the top it could even serve as an overnight bag, or as a bag to carry “extras” for baby on a long day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment