Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Australian Memories- More Sunny Weather


These photos were taken when we went to visit The Big Pineapple in Australia.  Just a reminder that there is warm and balmy weather somewhere in the world right now. :-)

This little train took people around to look at some Australian animals and things.  Some of the family rode on it.  In the foreground are pineapple plants.

2 comments:

  1. This was a lovely day! Sweet memories. :) And look at that beautiful blue sky!! :D Great photos, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clara. It was a lovely day! :-) Although, I admit the high walking bridge over the road really gave me the willies. I didn't get any pictures from it because it made me so nervous. Too bad. :-)

      Delete