Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Thousand Word Project – Springtime Happiness

 These tulips were grown by our neighbor in Tennessee in 2008.









12 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are SO beautiful! I love red tulips - along with a lot of other beautiful flowers! ;) Love the gorgeous country scenes in the background, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red tulips as well. I think these might look nice framed, but I wonder how perpetually spring decor would look in such a hot climate....especially with such a warm color. ;-) The background was a real plus!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, what beautiful tulips! Lovely photos. Have a great evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a soft spot for tulips. Maybe because of my few Dutch genes. :-)

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful -LOVE the red:))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? :-) I say pink is my favorite color, but if you looked in my wardrobe you would see a lot of red! :-) Pinks and reds dominate there.

      Delete
  4. These are just gorgeous photos of His creation! Thank you for sharing the beauty on the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. I love taking photos of God's beautiful artwork in creation.

      Delete
  5. These are such beautiful pictures to start the spring season. Wishing you blessings on this Palm Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them. :-)

      Delete
  6. How lovely! I'd like to feature this post at Tuesdays with a Twist today! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for featuring me in your post! :-) I appreciate that!
      Have a great day.

      Delete