Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Four Years Ago– Homemade Chocolate Pudding

 

Four years ago this month I posted this recipe for homemade chocolate pudding.  I hope you enjoy the “re-run”.  Chocolate pudding is something we should re-run often. haha :-)

Homemade Chocolate Pudding

“Yes, really!  Pudding without a mix.  Boxed pudding will never taste the same! :-)  And, it’s so easy.  The only really “hard” part is stirring it till it’s ready.”

4 comments:

  1. Yum :0) I will try it this weekend ;D mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! It's one of my favorites. :-)

      Delete
  2. I am trying this this week..looks so simple and beautiful ...thank ou!!! Merri

    ReplyDelete