Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Four Years Ago– Homemade Chocolate Pudding

 

Four years ago this month I posted this recipe for homemade chocolate pudding.  I hope you enjoy the “re-run”.  Chocolate pudding is something we should re-run often. haha :-)

Homemade Chocolate Pudding

“Yes, really!  Pudding without a mix.  Boxed pudding will never taste the same! :-)  And, it’s so easy.  The only really “hard” part is stirring it till it’s ready.”

4 comments:

  1. Yum :0) I will try it this weekend ;D mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! It's one of my favorites. :-)

      Delete
  2. I am trying this this week..looks so simple and beautiful ...thank ou!!! Merri

    ReplyDelete