Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Evening Song - It Is God that Gives the Increase


1 Corinthians 3:6-8  I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful song...beautiful in words and melody. While it sounds somewhat familiar it's a new song for me.

    Have a blessed Sunday, my friend. My little one is down with a bug so we stayed home from church and your post was very encouraging. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, I'm so glad this was a blessing to you! I hope your little one is feeling better by now!

      This week has been so crazy to me I can't even remember what all has happened. Mostly because of having a medical procedure yesterday that seems to have hit the reset button on my short term memory. :-P I can't believe it's already Friday again! :-) Hope you have a blessed weekend and are able to fellowship with your church family. :-)

      Delete