Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, August 19, 2016

FREE Scripture Graphic - Micah 6:8


Here is another free graphic for you.  This is one of my recent edits of a vintage graphic that I found somewhere online.  This is not a very big one, but perhaps someone will find a use for it.

Click on the graphic and then on "Save image as..."  Select a file on computer and save it there.
Enjoy! :-)


If you would like to make your own graphic using these daisies, here is blank copy for you.



8 comments:

  1. I just happened on your blog through an Annie Johnson Flint search. Today is my 51st birthday and reading the verse with the pretty daisies was a sweet start to my day. I saved it to my phone screen. Thank you for sharing! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, I hope you had a happy birthday. I'm glad I was able to unknowingly contribute to it with a little gift. The Lord arranged that, obviously since I haven't shared many of these yet. :-)

      P.S. We're pretty close in age. :-)

      Delete
  2. These daisies are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing these! How precious this scripture is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad it blessed you. :-)

      Delete
  4. Just lovely! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete