Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Evening Song - He Leadeth Me


Psalms 23:2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Luke 9:23  And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful and beautiful hymn...I never tire of singing these precious words.

    Thank you for sharing and blessing my evening, dear friend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm so glad you were blessed. :-)

      Delete