Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Evening Song - Beneath the Cross of Jesus


Galatians 6:14  But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I wanted to say hello and am hoping that your tea exchange package arrived intact and that you enjoyed your gift. I was very happy to participate with Stephanie and everyone who joined her exchange. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend as well. Take care, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Anne! Thank you for checking in. I did receive my package intact, and thank you very much! I will be trying to send a note soon. Today my mother had surgery, so we have been rather distracted.

      Delete