Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Thousand Word Project - Colors of Joy


Zinnias

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a stunning picture, my friend! This would make a beautiful puzzle {{smiles}}

    I trust you are well and enjoying your summer, dear one. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It would make a nice, but challenging, puzzle. :-)

    It is quite hot here now. We were in the 100s last week, but we had a lovely rain today, thank the Lord. It's a bit harder this year because I'm struggling more with migraines and the sun and heat are difficult, especially in the afternoon. But, the migraines have been a little better of late, so praise the Lord for that. Every little improvement is a blessing. :-)

    ReplyDelete