Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hard Questions: What Is Your Red Hot Center?




Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Not long ago I saw a commercial on YouTube by journalist Bob Woodward who has an online course that you can take to improve your writing and research skills if you are or want to be a journalist. The thing that struck me was his comment about going to the red hot center of what is important in someone's life because that is where the real story is, where the truth is about them.

This is something that kind of bothers me at times about a lot of Christians, and about myself as well. There are so many voices in our world today calling us to causes, problem solving, "passions," and so forth. This is one thing that frustrates me when I see people writing or posting about things that they view as "extremely urgent" but that are not things worthy of being the red hot center of their lives.

Continue Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment