Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, October 5, 2018

New Facebook Page




Well, I have an announcement to make. I have finally started a Facebook page for The Home Maker's Corner and Cotton Apron. If you are interested in liking and/or following me there, please go here and click the appropriate buttons. :-) I will be so happy to have you join us.

I will be posting links there to the posts here on the blog and to new articles at The Home Maker's Corner. I'll also post things on the Facebook page that I don't post here or that only get limited posting here - music, verses, links to articles of interest on other sites, useful videos, art and crafts stuff, etc. I have plenty of some types of material for sharing with my readers, but there's only limited time and space to post everything on the blog or web page. Using Facebook will hopefully help me get some of the information, helps, and encouragement out there where it can be used.

Please come and join us if your are interested. :-)

Hebrews 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment