Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Evening Song - Take Time to Be Holy


Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 

1 Peter 1:15-16 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. 


Please remember that I have no control over the ads or recommended videos.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how we need to take time to be holy! In this noisy, chaotic world, it takes a concentrated effort to live a holy life more than ever. May He keep us in that secret place of the Most High and draw us often to His side! I appreciate you and your faithfulness, sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. It is a challenge on so many levels and in so many ways. Thank God He isn't limited by our limitations!

      Delete