Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Australian Memories – Working Together

 

With my sister-in-law.  :-) 

Note: I took my own apron along. 
“Have apron, will travel.”  :-D

My dad and brother making salsa.

Adding liners to the curtains to reduce heat.  It really helped!
The weather was quite hot part of the time we were there.

My nephew helping get breakfast.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Backing on curtains here is very important. When I bought my front living room curtains that get the full force of the summer afternoon sun I bought ones with heavy duty backing to help the room stay cool. It has made such a differences to the room on a very hot day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insulated windows and lined curtains are important here in Texas too. The summer heat can be intense. We have metal Venetian blinds that I keep closed most of the summer in addition to curtains. I'm hoping to make some better insulated curtains for our living room (lounge) soon.

      Delete