Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

In Honor of Mothers and Mothering

 

We’ve had a bit of a kerfuffle this weekend, so I’m going to share some links to some things I’ve written or posted in the past that might be a blessing to you this Mother’s Day.  :-)

--------------------------

Here is a page I put together some years back – In Honor of Mothers

-----

A prayer for mothers: Bless the Hands and Hearts

-----

Mother’s Day – Something from the Past – A picture and some memories I shared a few years ago.

-----

One of my favorite Mother’s Day posts – Tender Strength

--------------------------

I hope something here blessed you especially today.  I just want to wish the godly mothers and ladies who have helped “mother” children in any role a happy Mother’s Day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment