Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Sew Happy Friday - An Easy Four Patch Lattice Quilt Block Tutorial


Here is a short tutorial from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. showing how to make a lattice four patch block. This could be a good way make a scrappy quilt with a variety of 5" squares, or smaller or larger squares. As you will note in the last image, the points may not all come together neatly in the centers of the blocks. If this is a problem to you, you may want to try another pattern, or find a way to make it work out better. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one...it is easy, and that is definitely what I need. Oh, my friend! I saw your email in my inbox again today, and it just breaks my heart that I have not sat down and written to you. I see it and think I need to write, and it just seems that there is never enough time. Life is so busy. One of these days, Lord willing, you will get an email from me! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy is good. I prefer it too. :-) I'm working on a disappearing nine patch at present - or rather, I'm supposed to be working on it, but haven't for too long. :-P I started with 10" squares which makes it go so much faster. :-)

      I know how it is trying to answer emails. I understand. :-)

      Delete