Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, February 9, 2018

FREE Scripture Graphic - Quietness and Confidence




Here is another remake of a vintage graphic that I did. I'm not sure where I got the original, but I did some work on it before I added the verse. You can save the image from here, or you can go over and download it here. (Use the download button in the lower right corner.) Note: I am not sure if this will be a good size for printing if you save it from here since the size is restricted.

If you wish to use this online, please do not link to the graphic from here. Save it to your own computer and then upload it to the place where you store graphics online for you own use. Thank you. [Note: It's ok to link from here only if you are sharing the link to this specific post on my blog on your blog or in social media. :-) ]

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful graphic. Isaiah 30:15 is one of my favorite verses from long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lisa. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      This is a favorite verse to me also. My mom had a card with a picture of Mt. Kilimanjaro on it with this verse underneath. (She grew up mostly in Tanzania and Kenya, so it was special to her.) She let me have it at some point but, sadly, I don't know where it is now. Perhaps it got lost in our last move.

      Delete