Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

FREE Scripture Graphic - My High Tower, Psalm 18:2



Here is another vintage graphic that I edited. I got the original graphic from The Graphics Fairy. I made some changes and added the verse. You can save the image from here, but it will not be very high quality.  To get it in higher quality go and download it here. (Use the download button in the lower right corner.)

If you wish to use this online, please do not link to the graphic from either of my locations. Save it to your own computer and then upload it to the place where you store graphics online for you own use. Thank you.


If you would like a copy of this image without the words so that you can add your own, click here and then follow the same instructions for downloading it.

[Note: It's OK to link the graphic from here only if you are sharing the link to this specific post on my blog - either on your own blog or in social media.] :-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment