Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Evening Song - I'll Trust In Thee


Psalm 141:8 But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute. 

Psalm 143:8-10 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. 

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 

I have no control over ads of suggestions. When the song finishes the player may automatically start the next video in their que. They are not my selections. I have not figured out if I can turn that off or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment