Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Eggnog Oatmeal - Recipe Link

Here is a recipe for eggnog flavored oatmeal over at Simple Inspirations. I haven't tried it yet because I have sadly had to limit my consumption of oatmeal because it really does seem to make me hurt more (how weird is that?). I have not idea why. But, I still would like to eat it regularly if I could, so I'll share this tasty looking recipe with you. :-)  Since it has egg and milk it has more nutrition than plain oatmeal, and the sugar is really quite low in it. Enjoy!


Photo property of Simple Inspirations.

Eggnog Oatmeal Recipe


1 comment:

  1. That looks good. I might make one someday. Also off topic, but thank for saying that Mary was older then 14 when she conceived. The Father wouldn’t allow it. A good shepherd wouldn’t allow a physically growing girl to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete