Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Evening Song - Safe Thus Far


Psalm 4:8  I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. 

Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD. 


"For Thou Art With Me"

I know not when I go, nor where,
From this familiar scene;
But [Christ] is here and He is there
And all the way between;

And, when I pass from all I know
To that dim, vast unknown,
Though late I stay, or soon I go,
I shall not go alone.

Annie Johnson Flint
[altered]

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment