Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Just for Fun – Life with Son


In honor of my next-in-age-to-me, the-one-I-grew-up-with brother’s birthday. :-)

A true boy perspective.

Gotta look on the good side.

A boy method.

Some things my brother would have said when he was half asleep.

Moms know what works.

A boy question and a mom answer.

“Gesundheit” and other unmentionables.  Very appropriate to my brother.

Boy’s noise.

The lovely smell of Home.

I shouldn’t have said…  My brother never did this, only because he never thought of it.

4 comments: