Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kitchen Happenings - The Cat In the…um…Stuff

 

If we leave a box on the kitchen floor, or a bucket, or anything that has an opening, our cat thinks that it must be there for her.  She will examine it, and if it’s big enough for her to get into, she’s likely to climb inside. :-)

Here is “Cookie” several years ago examining an empty water bottle package:

“Hmmm….It looks big enough.”

“It is!”

“What do you mean, ‘Get out of there’?  I thought you put this here for me.”

-------------------------

Last Spring she took a liking to an umbrella we left on the kitchen floor to dry.

“How can I convince them that I need one of these?”

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I like the 3rd picture of her peeking out. :)
    We're always finding our cats in interesting places.

    ReplyDelete