Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sew Happy Saturday: Make An Apron – Links

 

This picture of my mom was taken several years ago.
Isn’t she cute in her apron and slip on “tennies”? :-)

Here are some links to help you make your own apron.  Whether you want a video tutorial, a written tutorial, or you want to find a pattern and need tips there should hopefully be something here to help you.  Some even repurpose/reuse old shirts!

Disclaimer on some content of some pages – as usual.

How to Make And Apron – A large collection of varied information here.

Dishtowel Apron written tutorial

Dishtowel Apron video tutorial PART 1 – with Jenny at Missouri Star Quilt Company
Dishtowel Apron video tutorial PART 2

Dress Shirt to Kid’s Apron

Adult Apron from a dress shirt PART 1
Adult Apron from a dress shirt PART 2

Make-do Apron – PDF pattern

4 comments:

  1. She does look cute :)

    I love aprons. I call mine my uniform :) I feel incomplete without it & I could sure use some new ones... looks like Ill need to get sewing :)

    thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Aprons are an important part of my kitchen. :-) I wear one a lot. I think wearing a cheerful apron helps my attitude in the kitchen sometimes. :-)

      Delete
  2. Your Mama is very cute ! She has a wonderful smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than one person has commented to me on my mom's smile. :-) She inherited it from her daddy. I'm so blessed that she lives next door.

      Delete