Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
This blog is an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sew Happy Saturday: Claradan & Co. Handmade

 

My Australian sister-in-law and their two children have been making things to sell on Etsy.  I posted a button to their page awhile back, but since her cousin wrote up a very nice post about their business, I thought I’d just link to that today. :-) 

They are making a variety of items including homemade sewn things like bags and tissue pouches and puppets.  Clara is also taking orders for custom sewing and, as you’ll see from the following link, her skills are quite a bit more involved than the store items might at first indicate. One recent inquiry that I know of was for making Laura Ingalls style costumes, which is right up her alley. :-)  (I will see if I can get photos if she does that project.)

New Etsy Store: Claradan and Co. Handmade by Jo.

Again, the link to the store itself.  If you like small handmade things for gifts but don’t like to make them yourself, this shop is for you.  And the prices and postage are reasonable, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment