Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Sew Happy Friday – Hmmmm?

 

I believe this to be a joke. ;-)  However, it is something some of us might think about. :-)

 

6 comments:

  1. I am sending this to my quilter friend in Kansas City!!! How true according to her . She says it is addictive. WOW....I am not a quilter, only a writer and artist...hmmmm I better watch out for falling canvas and brushes...ha ha Nighty...and thanks for the laugh..Merri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope your friend does too. :-) I don't know what kind of writing you do - perhaps beware of falling manuscripts or research books? :-)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha!!! I hope that wasn't a true story!!!!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. O'dear, we all should be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You tend to be so organized and neat I doubt it would happen to you. :-) Clara's stash is also very neat. Only an earthquake would dislodge hers! :-)

      Delete