Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Texas Wildflowers – Lemon Bee Balm (Monarda)

 

All of these photos were taken on our property.

 

P.S. I think I got the dates wrong on some of these.  Also, some of you may have seen a couple of these pictures before, since I used them a couple years ago. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, my dear. And they are all new to me since I am a recent follower :) It's always a joy to have you share your pretty posts with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Welcome and thank you for commenting. :-)

      Delete