Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Just for Fun – 13 Steps to Building A Camp Fire

 

One of several reasons that I don’t enjoy camping – building a fire. :-D

How to Build a Campfire in 13 Steps - The Okee Dokee Brothers

8 comments:

  1. loved IT!!!!! Too Funny!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Made my evening!!! God Bless

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm glad it gave you so much enjoyment too. :-)

      Delete
  2. This was so funny! My kids loved it. :) Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you all enjoyed it! :-) You're welcome.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the laughs :) My son and I thoroughly enjoyed the video. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad it put a little fun and humor in the day for you two! :-)

      Delete
  4. I watched this and then shared it with my husband. We thought it was hilarious! I have never heard of this duo before. Thank you for sharing a laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad it gave you two some humor for you day. :-) My brother "introduced" us to the Okee Dokee Brothers on Labor Day weekend. He played some of their videos for us while my husband was working on my mom's computer. :-)

      Delete