Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Sew Happy Friday – “Jenny’s Tents” Tutorial from Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Company

 

Here’s another cute, quick-to-make quilt from Jenny Doan of the MSQC.  She calls it “Jenny’s Tents”, but it reminded me of a refugee camp.  I couldn’t help thinking that it would be a good reminder to pray for the thousands of refugees around the world who are in need of a Savior.  I had never thought of a quilt before as a reminder to pray, but this one could certainly serve that purpose.  This pattern could also be used to make a smaller wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment