I took the liberty to appropriate this "get to know your friends better" questionnaire for Christians; I changed some of the questions. Please feel free to use this among your own friends. Simply copy it, paste it where you want it, delete my answers and fill in your own. Then you can either post it on your own blog or send it in email to your own friends asking them to delete your answers and send it back with theirs. I just thought it would be fun to fill it out from my point of view for my readers. :-)
Pr 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
1. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Some shoes and a lot of dust, maybe a stray tissue or two. (Remember I’m trying not to be a perfectionist and who’s going to know, except the cat, right?) :-)
2. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? Jeremiah. I’m reading several books. The latest addition to the pile is The Queen Mother by Lady Colin Campbell. It remains to be seen whether it’s worth keeping or not. :-)
3. EARLY TO BED OR NIGHT OWL? Prefer to go to bed early-ish, but usually we don’t manage it these days. Not usually late night owls, though.
4. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MOST IN THE KINGDOM or NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH? My imagination runs a little wild - Walking on the clouds at sunset, and growing a perfect garden.
5. FAVORITE HYMN(S)? I Could Not Do Without Thee, Jesus what A Friend for Sinners (sometimes called “Hallelujah, What A Savior”), I Must Tell Jesus...too many to name.
6. FAVORITE SMELL(S)? Freshly watered mint, a fig tree on a warm afternoon, fresh water lakes, rain, fresh mown hay, the mysterious sweet smell that blows through our yard here sometimes. (I’ve never figured out what it is.)
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL(S)? Jasmine blossoms (they make me extremely sick), rotten food, dirty diapers, and other nasties. Any strong perfume or fragrance – artificial or natural.
8. FAVORITE FLOWER(S)? Roses, daffodils, lily of the valley, violets, lilacs... Oh, lots.
9. FAVORITE VEGETABLE? Snow peas. Black Krim Tomatoes!
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Usually trying to pull my brain into reality. Then my husband.
11. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink (but not "dusty" pink), coral, teal/turquois, rich reds, forest green, and lots of others...Hey, I'm graphics designer and photographer, I love color! :-)
12. FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE?
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
13. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Morning. And whenever my husband comes home. :-)
14. JOB YOU DISLIKE THE MOST? Emptying containers of rotten food and unloading the dishwasher (which makes no sense, but it’s true).
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate!
16. FAVORITE CAKE or PIE or....? Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. :-)
17. STORMS: FUN or SCARY? Often scary here in Texas. When they are mild storms they are relaxing.
18. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Pictionary, Apples to Apples
19. WHEN DO YOU MAKE YOUR BED? Usually before leaving the bedroom in the morning.
22. FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR? Spring. But autumn is nice too.
23. WHO LED YOU TO CHRIST? The Holy Ghost through both my Mom and Dad.
24. FAVORITE BOOKS? The King James Bible. The Poems of Annie Johnson Flint. History, Grace S. Richmond, Jane Austin, The Jungle Doctor books, some “youth fiction” from the late 1800s and early 1900s. :-) Other misc.
25. PLACE YOU WOULD VISIT IF YOU COULD? Right now: Albuquerque, New Mexico. I’d like to go visit my in-laws again, but travel is a challenge these days.
26. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Anxiety/panic attacks in the middle of the night.
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY? Reading, writing, photography, sewing, piano, card making, gardening (well, in Texas gardening “ain’t so much” as it was in other places). Maybe I should say that having lots of hobbies is my hobby. ;-)
28. FAVORITE BIRD? Cardinals.
30. ANY PET YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU COULD? A red boxer and a friendly, sociable cat that liked to be cuddled. (lol)
Our not-so-sociable cat. :-)