Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Just for Fun - Some Family Humor


Here are some links to Family Circus comics that I liked. :-)  I hope you enjoy them.

There's just something about snow...

I feel that way myself sometimes. :-)

Kind of like some people on Facebook...

I know that feeling too.

The budding artist.

Food for thought.

...and this one is just riiight.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the funnies - a good light hearted add for the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :-) Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete