Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Evening Song - The Gate Ajar




John 10:9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

2 comments:

  1. Such precious words from the Scripture. I am so thankful for the salvation found only in Jesus Christ.

    Beautiful post, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it blessed you too. I found this old hymn in an antique song book years ago. :-)

      I hope you're having a lovely Lord's day. ((hugs))

      Delete