Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Evening Song - 'Tis So Sweet to Trust In Jesus





Proverbs 3:5-7  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful reminder and photo ...it is just what I needed tonight. It is good to see you back again, and thankful for your wisdom here and fun stuff too..smiles Merri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad this blessed you. I didn't put the video together myself, but the pictures this person uses are always lovely.
      There have actually been posts going up while I was "away", but if you are subscribed through email they might not have been coming through. I was not receiving email notifications of new posts. I'm not sure what was wrong, or if it's corrected yet. My husband has wondered off and on if we should use a different blogging service, and it may come to that at some point.

      Delete