Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, June 17, 2016

Demonstration of Water Color Paintings of the Four Seasons


This is either a demonstration or a very simplistic tutorial, but whatever you want to call it, I have enjoyed watching it more than once and I thought today I'd share here with you.  I hope you like it too. :-)

Genesis 8:21-22  And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.  While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.


No comments:

Post a Comment