Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Is It Food?

Another post from the past since we have company at present and I needed a quick post. :-)

-------------------
Did you ever wonder how to tell what is good food and what is not at the grocery store?  Or, have you ever had trouble deciphering the label lingo?  Here’s a clever flowchart to help you determine what is really edible on the grocery store shelves. :-)
Is It Food? [Flowchart]

1 comment:

  1. I love it, that's so funny!! (And sadly true). :)

    ReplyDelete