Hello and welcome!

This blog is a place for me to share thoughts, recipes, things I learn from my Bible, links and anything else I happen to want to post. It is in essence an extension of The Home Maker's Corner. I hope you enjoy it!
All photos used on this blog are taken by me or my family unless otherwise noted. Some photos have had special filters applied. Regarding use of content: please see "the fine print" at the bottom of this page.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Sew Happy Friday - A Really Scrappy Quilt Tutorial


This is a great way to use up scraps. Pre-cutting the pieces when you're working on other projects will also make it go faster. I also like her idea for exchanging scraps with friends. :-)


4 comments:

  1. That was fun to watch. Now I have to go and check out all my scraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like using up scraps. :-) I hope you enjoy making something with yours.

      Delete
  2. This looks like something I could do! My dear aunt cut my parents' clothing into five inch squares for me to make into a quilt for our son. This could work for them! Thanks for sharing this!! God bless you. :)_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make a lovely memory quilt for him! :-) I hope you can do that. God bless you too. :-)

      Delete